About WS Audiology
WS Audiology was formed through the partnership of Widex with Singapore-headquartered Sivantos - two pioneers joining forces with one clear ambition: to expand hearing care for the millions of people with hearing needs.
Together, we can look back on a proud history of nearly 170 years of leading global innovation in the hearing aid industry. Today, the company employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, is active in more than 125 markets and generates more than 1.7 billion euros in revenue annually.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
Central role in the Advanced Engineering Team
You will contribute to improve our daily operation, by supporting efficient handling of process/production improvements. From the early investigation phase until full implementation in operations(production).
Your role will be central within Global Advanced Engineering, as a part of the DFM Team. You will be one of our go-to persons for Process related issues in production. Together with skilled colleagues across the globe, you will be tasked to understand and improve multiple processes in our production and coming process required to produce our future products.
We are looking for an improvement specialist who understands production and processes in a production environment.
What does a process improvement specialist do? A process improvement specialist reviews and analyzes the performance of various procedures and processes in the production and makes recommendations for improvements based on this. As a process improvement specialist, your task varies from observing and mapping process flows, reading quality reports, and determining how to make production more efficient. You work well both as team “member” and as team “leader” in a project setup and you know how to map, analyze, redesign, implement, and review the process. You Support our Operation, Supply chain and Engineering in improving our business optimizing of our solutions. Furthermore, you help document process changes on products running in production as well as New Product Introduction (NPI) and you are basing decisions and direction on facts gained from analyses and tools.
- You most probably have an engineering degree within Mechanical, electrical, Chemical/Material Science field or similar.
- You have a solid theoretic and practical production background.
- You have a proven track record that demonstrates you can combine, LEAN tools and analytical skills with a holistic mindset to understand and improve a process.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience working within medical device production or similar production.
- In depth insight into one or more processes (Plasma cleaning, SMT, IC, Surface treatment, injection molding or similar complex process)
- Experience working with Tools from the LEAN philosophy toolbox.
- Project management skills or interested in learning and using the project way of working
- Experience working in a cross functional role and understand the needs of your stakeholders at all levels.
- Relevant experience with documenting improvements.
- Work consistent and structured.
- Service minded and Empathic person.
- Team player with a can-do attitude.
- You are fluent in both Danish and English, written and spoken.
- Passionate about what you do.
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible.