Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful.
We are active in over 125 markets, and employ more than 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of leading hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of more than € 1.7 Billion.
As a global leader, our ambition is to unlock human potential by making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life.
WSA seeks for a local General Manager Retail that leads the retail sales, marketing and back office team. In this role the person oversees all the daily management functions of the stores, call center operations and online B2C activities, including selling, coaching, merchandising, talent acquisition and retail excellence.
Shows leadership, energy and willingness to make quick decisions which inspires every store to deliver a consistent consumer experience that translates into sales.
Has high ambition for continuous growth by pulling all levers – by growing existing stores, but also expanding shop-in-shop concepts as well as driving the initiative for franchise and online business.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead a network of 19+ locations incl. tele audiology and a team of sixty audiologists and retail professionals
- Develop and executes the store strategic plan to drive business
- Leverages reporting tools to enable data driven sales, promptly by identifying wins and opportunities to achieve both personal and store goals
- Expand the retail network through multiple tools
- People work for people – uses this philosophy to grow careers, encourage teamwork and retain talent through a development-focused environment
- Lead Area Sales Managers to continually coach and inspire the team to enhance store performance
- Continuously strengthen a consistent consumer centric sales process in all stores
- Guide the local marketing team in executing marketing initiatives
- Identify opportunities for value growth, evaluate them, champion them, and capture the best business development
- Foster existing partnerships and build new channel opportunities such as online hearing healthcare
The position will be based in the greater area of Salzburg (Austria), where the Retail HQ is located and reports directly to the Regional President.
That is you
You are an experienced sales / retail professional with expertise in influencing teams and driving change and innovation throughout the organization. A visionary transformer and an excellent “conductor” of change decribes you too. Next to that, you
- will have a successful track record at Senior strategic level ideally gained within the Retail Healthcare industry, giving a comprehensive perspective of the business
- have 5+ years retail management experience (multi-unit store) with a proven track record of sales growth
- drive for results and a good sense for the needs of a sales organization
- are a German native speaker level, English communication very good
- have a Master’s degree or equivalent.
Overall...we are looking for someone who can get things done being highly results-driven with a high level of self-confidence in the area of retail.
What we offer
- A permanent senior management position, starting immediately
- Independent work style in an international environment
- Exciting tasks with a high degree of freedom and working environment
- Lean hierarchies, modern structures and processes
- Attractive compansation schemes
Join WS Audiology
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please submit your application stating your earliest starting date and your salary expectations and we will get back to you as soon as possible.