Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing-related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
We are looking for a product and technology leader to take WSA’s mobile experiences to success. The role of the Head of Mobile Application, B2C is part of our solution management team and is responsible for the product vision, product management, and priorities for mobile applications.
In conjunction with the Software Engineering team, and the commercial stakeholders, define and drive the evolution of our mobile platform to deliver a comprehensive platform that enhances our capabilities, reduces development and operating costs and time-to-market, and provides our customers with a seamless experience.
More specifically, this executive will:
•Develop and define product strategy, GTM plan, and roadmap for B2C mobile application to increase customer acquisitions as well as improve retention.
•Deliver high-quality products that exceed customer expectations and take end to end ownership of planning, design, delivery, quality assurance, and performance
•Design and run frequent experiments to promote continuous product iterations and improvements
•Act as the primary point of contact to successfully release new products on time and within budget
•Understand data savvy customer expectations and industry best practices, including keeping abreast of the technology landscape
•Manage customer feedback, analyze markets and competitive information to inform the roadmap, product strategy, requirements, and marketing plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering related discipline; MBA preferred
- 8+ years experience in marketing, product management, or product development, preferably in mobile application applications.
- Supported product adoption/usage through well-executed marketing and go-to-market activities
- Translated customer, market, industry, experience data, and site or app data into actionable insights and value proposition
Performance and personal competencies
- A people-oriented person who is always looking for solutions and bringing improvements, with a “can-do” attitude
- Provide innovative thinking and strategies which includes technology and customer experience trends in order to develop disruptive approaches to engagement
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills working with global stakeholders
- Display strong communication and stakeholder management skills to work with people across all levels and seniority
- A creative and innovative individual to drive and bring new ideas to the team.