Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
To deliver on our purpose to make wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with an additional, passionate and purpose-driven team player in our Technical Project Management team.
This team is part R&D and here you will join other Project Managers in leading development of our new hearing aids and their new features.
You will be part of a department that values the open meetings to discuss challenges, progress and improvements as well as having counterparts in our R&D sites in Erlangen, Germany and in Singapore.
You will be located in our CO2 neutral headquarters north of Copenhagen with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathic. You will work hard and play hard together, and you will do this because you are eager to make a difference and to learn and challenge yourself.
You will as our new project manager lead hearing aid projects with typically 5-10 engineers, a Project Manager from production as well as a Product Manager. You will lead all phases from design and implementation to qualification and launch. Your focus will be on hardware related activities such as mechanics, moldings, flex print, electro acoustical, RF and HW development and integration in compliance with the medical directive.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Overall project responsible on your assigned project(s)
- Bringing R&D projects from design into production
- Responsibility for documentation per medical quality management system
- Communicate status on the projects and align with relevant stakeholders in the organization
The successful candidate thrives in the field between R&D and project management and thrives in outgoing role in a complex, international organization.
- Background within the field of mechanical & electronic engineering area
- +5 years of experience from a technical or engineering role
- Experience with a project coordinator role or leading development projects
- Experience from the MedTech industry R&D
- Preferable experience with ISO 13485
- Preferably 3-5 years from a similar project manager role
- Preferably, you have a project management certification
- Ability to communicate in English, both oral and written
Performance and personal competencies
- You are able to communicate well with other stakeholders
- You are a finisher and structured in your work ensuring that nothing gets left behind
- You challenge the way that we do things and see opportunities to innovate where needed
- You thrive with having the responsibility of your projects
- You are team player that enjoys interacting with others and are able to listen to other
- You are able to cooperate well across different functions
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your CV as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send your CV.