Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
To deliver on our purpose to make wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with an additional, passionate and purpose-driven team player in our System Integration and Test team.
The team is part of R&D and we are an exciting dynamic group who consists of SIT manager, two Test Managers and a group of 10 technical testers and you. We continuously strive to improve the testing coverage.
You will be located in our CO2 neutral headquarters north of Copenhagen with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathic. You will work hard and play hard together, and you will do this because you are eager to make a difference and to learn and challenge yourself.
As our new System Test Expert, you will be a part of a journey together with your colleagues in the group, working with the following product solutions; hearing aids, accessories, fitting software, firmware, as well as cell phones with our own apps.
You will meet great complexity when hardware, software and different devices are gathered in a matrix in our programs.
You will play a significant role in ensuring that we deliver a flawless system into our markets with a keen eye on system functionality. From system requirements we will derive our system test specifications as foundation for system testing.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Create and maintain an overall schedule of the system tests that SIT is requested to execute.
- Create system test specifications based on system requirements in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Carry out system tests according to test specifications.
- Documentation of testing: test plan, test specification as well as test report according to regulations applicable to medical device manufacturing
- Participation in meetings with stakeholders to align on timelines, communicate test outcome, align on further test steps
- Coordinate test resources together with the test managers
- Planning of system test tasks for you and the team of student testers
We expect you to be a person with a background within electronics with a passion for manuel testing of complex systems across Hardware, Apps and Software
- Relevant electrical background or education
- Experience test methodology (e.g. test manager, engineering) either education or experience
- 3y+ of experience in testing of devices
- Experience in manual testing of complex systems including hardware, app and software
- Experience/knowledge about the medical industry is considered an advantage, but not a requirement
Performance and personal competencies
- You can easily build a network and collaborate with stakeholders at various levels.
- You are a structured team player
- You enjoy working on different projects and strive to create a well-functioning collaboration across different disciplines.
- You can handle and deal with an exposed position in a busy multicultural environment whereby meeting challenging deadlines and multitasking is part of the norm.
- Fluency in Danish is a benefit
- You find it easy to use office related software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
The corporate language is English, so you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, but the latest deadline is the 12th of May 2021.