Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Providing data and ensuring quality of source data for all kinds of reports,
- Participation in projects related to the optimization of logistics processes,
- Preparation of analyzes, summaries and forecasts using analytical tools
- Maintaining good relationships with our customers and affiliates
- Supporting the operational team - domestic and foreign units
- Min. 3 years of experience in a similar role,
- University degree, preferred fields of study: Economics, Statistics, Logistics,
- Practical knowledge of logistics issues (transportation, warehousing),
- Very good command of spoken and written English,
- Very good knowledge of Power BI, Excel (Power Query and Power Pivot),
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Good communication skills,
- Creativity and independence in finding solutions to business problems.
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market
- Good working environment
- Challenging problems to solve
- Package of benefits such as private medical insurance, sport card, integration and family parties, holiday’s bonus, life insurance
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.