Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
We're hiring an experienced Head Enterprise Architect who will be responsible to lead and drive the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future enterprise business strategy.
More specifically, this executive will:
- Manage the department of EA
- Form Architecture forum with R&D EAs, establish and execute governance process to formulate, review, make and document architecture decision in the company
- Lead and facilitate the creation of governing EA Principles that guide technology decision-making for the Enterprise.
- Partner with the architect in developing procedures and policies for technology management
- Ensure appropriate governance exists for all applications so that appropriate regulatory, compliance, security, and architecture controls are effectively maintained across all markets
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the company’s strategic business plans
- Develop and execute governance process to manage company Master Data and Data architecture
- Document and develop in-depth knowledge of the company’s existing IT architecture/infrastructure, and technology portfolio
- Design complex technology solutions involving multiple applications and deployed on a global scale
- Ensure that proposed and existing systems architectures are aligned with organizational goals and objectives
- Provide architectural expertise, direction, and assistance to all teams
To be successful in this role, you will have to have demonstrated the ability to understand business strategy & processes & its successful translation into technology solutions. S/he will be a visionary transformer and an excellent “conductor” of change.
- Ability to establish, implement, and enforce appropriate IT standards to meet business requirements
- Outstanding communication skills including the ability to communicate and present both at technical and non-technical levels
- Experience working with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Excellent leadership skills that inspire others and embrace teamwork and collaboration; substantial people and team management experience, including strong coaching skills.
- Ability to operate successfully in a ‘matrix’ organization and mobilize individuals outside their reporting line.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups, with the ability to build consensus
Join us and be part of our Information Technology department!