Driven by the passion to improve quality of people’s lives, WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry, by bringing innovation and best quality in our products. With our growth ambition, we are looking for a Europe & CIS Audiology and Product Trainer specialist to support the further growth and strengthen the product knowledge of several WSA brands in the Europe & CIS region
As individual contractor, based in Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria or Baltic States, you will be part of our international trainer team, located in different parts of the world. Our goal is to ensure that everyone who interacts with our final customers is ready to tell-sell-support our products and services in their markets.
Your new role:
- The roll out and execution of training for our distributors in the Europe & CIS region
- Education of the technologies behind our hearing systems and our fitting software
- Running training seminars online, at events and at the distributors place of business
- Enabling our customers to fit hearing aids in all price levels – with a strong focus on upselling of our premium technologies
The successful candidate will be a ambitious individual, with strong business acumen. You will display strong communication and interpersonal ability to work with customers.
- Proofed background in audiology or as Otolaryngologist is a must (Au.D, MSc, or equivalent)
- Display strong organization skills in planning, scheduling and executing training and events
- Customer-oriented in understanding customers’ preferences and feedback
- Fundamental experience in Excel and PowerPoint required
- Fluent English language skills is a must – Russian language skills is a significant merit
- Energetic and passioned character driving innovative training approaches in a very international environment and in an extroverted way
- Ethics, confidence, managing ambiguity and being open to change and learning
- Passion for quality and efficiency and a strong “can-do” attitude
- Strong team and communication skills but also persistence
- Able to travel up to 70-80 days a year
- Knowledge about hearing aid products is preferred, but not a must
We have a strong tradition for training and professional preparation of pipeline. We use a blended approach to training, and we are strong believers in training both face-to-face and online. Finally - this position focuses on the execution and follow-up on training.
Join WS Audiology as contract and our new Product Trainer talent.
Please submit your application in English as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.