WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry, by bringing innovation and best quality in our products. With a clear and dedicated focus on leverage data as an asset we are looking for a Commercial Analyst, to join our Commercial Data & Analytics team and deliver world class insights. You will work closely with leaders across sales & marketing, finance, IT, digital services and brands and support establishing a culture of high-quality, data-driven decisions and with main objective to create real business impact through strong insights and data analyses.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with business stakeholders and functional leaders to analyze commercial impact and set ground for data-driven decisions
- Drive collaboration and manage projects with key corporate functions such as, IT, BI and Finance to ensure required reporting capabilities
- Build new commercial insights and drive complex analyses using a variety of commercial datasets
- Engage with local sales and marketing leaders to identify relevant KPIs and create dashboards, that translate data into insights and concrete business initiatives
- Create interactive stories, self-service BI, dashboards, and visualizations leveraging Power BI
- Identify insights, trends and perform deep-dive analyses on request from group management and commercial stakeholders
- Secure roll-out and user adoption of new analytics functionalities, create functional and technical documentation and ensure testing and quality of Business Intelligence solutions.
The successful candidate will have a knack for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets and the business mindset to convert insights into strategic opportunities for our commercial operations. You will display strong communication and interpersonal ability to work with people.
- Background in commercial or business analytics preferably from a consulting role in: strategy, business intelligence, sales excellence, pricing or marketing operations
- Proven experience with business intelligence, commercial performance reporting, and analytics
- Proficient in data story telling, visualizations and building and customizing interactive reports and dashboards
- Strong experience with data visualization tools, preferably PowerBI
- Working proficiency with complex data from multiple data sources and demonstrated ability to understand new datasets and data structures
- Basic knowledge of SQL and experience with extracting data from several systems (e.g. ERP, Finance, BI tools, CRM).
Performance and personal competencies:
- Passionate about data and with a strong commercial, fact based and analytical skillset
- A results-driven high performer with a “can-do” attitude who is flexible and easily can adapt to changing priorities and structures
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and organize multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Thrive to continuously learn and heighten the quality and accuracy levels
- Ability to manage stakeholders to ensure global alignment and buy-in from local users
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills and able to convey complex information in a simple manner
- International profile & willing to travel.