About WS Audiology
Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion. Learn about us on www.wsa.com
Based in our modern office near Paseo de la Reforma, you will support all aspects of the marketing mix for channel distributors in different countries, B2B and B2C. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence regionally by supporting channels in their brand awareness and lead generation activities.
Your new role:
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns, strategy and activities for channel partners
- Build brand awareness and positioning through indirect channels
- Coordination of the Customer communication process with the usage of Sales Force
- Develop and monitor marketing plan for specific customers
- Plan and deploy product launches ensure a in-time rollout
- Plan and execute digital marketing activities, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, advertising campaigns and other digital lead generation tools
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify and evaluate trend marketing technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Collaborate with internal teams to localize and deploy launches according to customer’s needs scaling it up and increasing marketing activity level and targeting
- Drive sales through analytics and market opportunities/trends assessment
- Plan and monitor budget, making sure customers receive the appropriate support while considering ROI
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Product Manager in Marketing with great communication and analytical skills, who will be responsible for making the WS Audiology brands perform by activating specific touchpoints.
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- 5 years of marketing communication or product marketing experience required
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Content management tools, Graphic design and digital media knowledge are differentiators
- Very strong communication and analytical skills
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Clear and concise written and oral communication in English and Spanish native is a must
Performance and personal competencies
- Passion for quality and efficiency and a strong “can-do” attitude and entrepreneurial drive, extrovert persistence
- Strong team player and team spirit, able to build bridges and establish good cooperation with peer functions and organizations across the globe
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills working with global stakeholders
- Display strong communication and stakeholder management skills to work with people across all levels and seniority
- A creative and innovative individual to drive and bring new ideas to the team
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible in English. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
Come and join our team!