Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
We are looking for an IT Supporter to join our Global IT Service Desk team. With more than 10.000 employees worldwide, Global IT is supporting our colleagues primarily from our hubs located in Denmark, Germany, Singapore and US.
Your role is to provide onsite and remote desktop/infrastructure support to users, including first-level support in WS Audiology`s core applications. You will in specific focus on the business functions based in Denmark and Nordics region. The support includes procurement of hardware, support to mobile devices (iOS/Android) and printers. You will participate in IT projects on a random basis and author knowledgebase documentation for internal IT use.
You will join our local IT team based in Lynge and will have close collaboration with our Global IT Support services function. You will also be apart of a global team with +50 colleagues in EMEA, APAC and the Americas. We are a self-driven, service minded team and our moto is to ensure high customer satisfaction and consistent IT support deliveries.
You will be reporting to the Manager, IT Service Desk, who is also located in our CO2 neutral HQ north of Copenhagen, Lynge,
- Daily operation in the Onsite IT Service Desk and contact with your colleagues in 24/7 Global Service Desk.
- Execute service requests and standard changes such as creating AD users, share folders, mail accounts, backup data, or restore files.
- Dispatch (incl. prioritization and categorization), receive, solve, and close incidents through the IT Service Management system.
- 1st level user support (desktop, mobile, applications, connectivity, etc.)
- Procurement and deployment of IT equipment.
- Ensure continuous update/creation of relevant knowledge base articles for smooth operation
The role is very central in our local IT presence and deliveries and we offer you a great opportunity to join a global function where you can accelerate your personal development with both local and global exposure.
You must have
- Relevant IT degree with 2-4 years of professional experience
- Experience handling multiple issues without jeopardizing the service level of the individual deliveries
- Have a good knowledge of IT infrastructure and for supporting client and operating systems.
- Strong experience with mail & communication solutions
- Are experienced in creating user focused & technical documentation and procedures
- Strong written and spoken Danish and English is a required
Would be nice if you also have
- Analytical skills and have technical interest
- Possess solid experience with Microsoft technologies and Active Directory
- An ITIL Foundation certification is preferred and you have experience with IT Service Management processes
Other soft-skills and personal competencies
- Service minded, knowledgeable, and self-driven
- Strong desire for service excellence, professional conduct and continuous improvement
- Able to work independently and take responsibility
- Demonstrate initiative and have a pro-active approach
Join WS Audiology
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible and no later than 15 July, 2021. If you require further information about this position, please contact: Laust Korsholm, Manager DK Service Desk +45 40113388