WS Audiology was founded in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos, headquartered in Singapore, and Widex, headquartered in Lynge, Denmark. Today, the company, of which Sivantos is a subsidiary, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, is active in over 125 markets and generates annual sales of more than 1.7 billion euros. WS Audiology offers a broad portfolio of hearing aids and services through its brands, which include Signia, Widex, Rexton and Audio Service.
Become part of our team at Sivantos GmbH as Product Owner (m/f/d) for medical software in Erlangen!
Your new role
- You enable rapid and high quality development by owning and driving features in our software (used world-wide by hearing care professionals to fit hearing aid products to the customer´s need)
- You work creatively in a cross functional team to develop software feature concepts
- You enrich, structure and break down high level requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria together with a dispersed agile team
- You will define, prioritize, and review the work generated by your team to ensure the most valuable and proper functionality of the product.
- You collaborate with other product owners and align your features with stakeholders like solution managers, architects and domain experts.
- University degree or other appropriate qualification in the area of audiology, medical engineering or computer science
- Experience as product owner and requirements engineer in a scaled agile delivery organization
- Willingness to grow for several years into the technically challenging audiological domain
- Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience in intercultural distributed work environment desirable
- Fluent English and German