Are you looking for the perfect way to use a sabbath year with a flexible working schedule, and get experience within an exciting industry? Then you will be the perfect candidate as a tester in our team in Lynge, working in average 15 hours a week.
Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
To deliver on our purpose to make wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with an additional, passionate and purpose-driven team player in our test team.
SIT (System Integration Test) team is part of R&D and we are a dynamic and exciting group who consists of the SIT Manager, Head of the group, our system test managers and a group of 10 technical testers of which you will be part of.
We continuously strive to improve the testing coverage combining our passion for latest technologies and innovative solutions.
As SIT Tester, you will be a part of a journey together with your colleagues in the group, working with the following product solutions: hearing aids, fitting software, firmware, remote controls, streaming devices as well as cell phones with our own apps.
You will be located in our CO2 neutral headquarters north of Copenhagen in Lynge, with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathic. You will work hard and play hard together, and you will do this because you are eager to make a difference and to learn and challenge yourself.
The role has flexible hours which means that you will work both part and full time depending on workload variations in accordance with team coordination by SIT test manager. You will in average have 15 working hours pr. week.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Executing system test on our products
- Reviewing and update SIT documents like test specification
- Bug reporting and interaction with our stakeholders on technical topic
- Support through R&D group on occasional side activities
We dot not expect you to have any prior experience within the field, an interest and a mindset is what is important.
- You have recently graduated your education (high school level) and are expected to contribute to SIT team activities, though mostly with focus on testing.
- You will execute testing both in team – with your teammates – and individually.
- You are willing to work both part-time and full time depending on workload variations in accordance with team coordination by SIT test manager.
Performance and personal competencies
- You enjoy working on different projects and like to work with different people.
- You like to learn and discover new technologies.
- You enjoy busy multicultural environment and new challenges.
The corporate language is English, so you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.