Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful.
We are active in over 125 markets, and employ more than 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of leading hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of more than € 1.7 Billion.
As a global leader, our ambition is to unlock human potential by making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
As our new Business Intelligence Specialist (temp for 12 months with chance of extension), you will be part of a Global BI & Analytics team. We work not only with various global functions, but we also in touch with local countries to establish and support Global BI solution across whole WSA organization. You will be responsible for support and enhancement of existing BI system by leading team of support engineers and by personal contribution in support process. To be successful in this role, we need you to be a great communicator that knows how to collaborate with colleagues across many different disciplines.
You will report to our BI Manager.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Supervise the BI support Queue and provide solutions as per SLA
- Perform L2 and L3 support for global BI environment
- Collaborate with business on BI topics
- Identify development needs in order to improve and streamline BI Support
- Lead and manage couple of outsourced support engineers
- Analyze business requirements and prepare specifications for product development
- Lead User Acceptance Test
You most likely fit the following profile:
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- Microsoft SQL Server skills including SSIS, SSAS, DW and Power BI
- Excellent E-Mail and phone communication skills
- Experience in global environment
- Ability to read code and support applications, reports and processes
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to contribute both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Our corporate language is English, so you need to be confident in English, both verbally and in writing.
What we offer
We are driven by innovation and development so working with us is a constant learning curve. You will be located in our site in Erlangen, Germany with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathetic.
We offer flexible working times & opportunities for working from home. You can always get free coffee at the office and visit the subsidized cafeteria for a rich variety of lunch options. We are part of the IG Metall tariff agreement offering attractive compensation and futher benefits like contributions to the company pension plan or child-care.
Join WS Audiology
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please submit your application stating your earliest starting date and your salary expectations and we will get back to you as soon as possible.