Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
We are looking for a Software & Tools Engineer (m/f/d) to join our Application Lifecycle Management Team (ALM) at our office in Lynge. ALM has their focus on providing centrally maintained Development Tools, Infrastructure and support for Product Teams with detailed tooling, CI/CD, Release and regulatory process knowledge. The team consists of a group of highly skilled, dedicated and experienced Software- and DevOps Engineers covering enablement and support of Product Teams to boost efficiency.
- Be in close contact with the toolchain users
- Support and Enablement of Product Teams concerning toolchain and processes
- Guide stakeholders on technical details concerning central development tooling & infrastructure.
- Administration of the development tooling & infrastructure in means of access management, surveillance and customization
- Manage the evolution of development tooling
- Handle development, rollout and surveillance of tooling
You must have:
- Software Developer knowledge with at least one object-oriented language (preferably C#)
- Experience as user and ideally administrator of tools used in software development (e.g. Azure DevOps, Ansible, Artifactory, Jenkins, etc.)
- The spirit to work with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent and excellent quality software delivery in cadence
- Experience in executing the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience with working in a complex project landscape
Would be nice if you also have:
- Experience in supporting and cooperating with multi-national and multi-discipline stakeholders inside the company’s R&D Department
- Experience in hosting development tools in virtual environments
- Knowledge about Application Lifecycle Management and regulated environments
- Working in an Agile Team
- Experience in migration from OnPrem to Azure Cloud
Other soft-skills and personal competencies:
- Excellent problem-solving skills and fast comprehension
- High flexibility in working mindset to understand various stakeholder attitudes and priorities
- Positive attitude and enjoy working in a team
- Structured approach to your work
- Fluent in English both verbally and in writing. German/Danish is a plus
You are a passionate Software Engineer (m/f/d) who wants to join the Application Lifecycle Management Team and help us create and maintain a state-of-the-art agile focused development environment for our company. You are driven by innovation and you are highly interested in supporting Product Teams to increase their efficiency in a highly regulated environment.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.