Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Working Experience as a full Stack developer
- Working knowledge with Microsoft technology stack
- Ability to speak and write English fluently, German at the intermediate level
- Willingness to work in a pair or mob programming setup
- Working Experience in modern architectures (microservices, clean architecture, event-driven, or similar)
- Working experience with NET core and C#
- Experience within frontend development (e.g. SPAs with Angular/React using Typescript)
- Experience with cloud technologies (especially Azure)
- Experience in out-of-process transport mechanisms (web-sockets, event bus, or similar)
- Experience in scaled agile environment (e.g. LESS or SAFE)
About the job:
As a software engineer in our R&D department in Erlangen, you will work in an international, scrum team. The team is part of a SAFE train that is developing a cloud-based application used by Hearing Care Professionals to help serve their patient's needs. We hire people who are motivated and passionate about building sustainable and high-quality software solutions. As a global company, we welcome a diversity of cultures, ideas, and personal backgrounds.
WS Audiology offers flexible working hours, the possibility to work from home 2–3 days per week, as well as many other employee benefits (e.g., salary according to IG Metall collective agreement, company pension scheme, canteen, free coffee and fruit).
At WS Audiology, applying constant innovation and best-in-class quality, our products help millions of people regain and benefit from the “miracle of hearing.” We are driven by passion to improve people’s quality of life. As a global leader, our ambition is to unlock human potential by making “wonderful sound” part of everyone’s life. Currently, we sell 5.5 million hearing aids per year, and millions of customers are served through our centers and partners.
- Design, develop, test and maintain a cloud-based web application in your Scrum team
- Use methods like Pair and/or mob programming, Test Driven Design approach and Clean Code architecture to ensure the highest quality and usability of our application
- Integrate continuously, be responsible for the whole product and deliver continuously
- Plan, collaborate and celebrate with product owners, software architects, and other teams from our SAFE train
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.