Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
As UX Designer you will be driving the design of our next generation audiological fitting application, creating both high level disruptive concepts and incremental essential changes. You will work closely with our cross-functional development teams with Software Developers, Testers, and Audiologists. Some of them are distributed over multiple geographical locations, for instance Erlangen in Germany and Singapore.
To deliver on our purpose on making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with an additional, passionate and purpose-driven team player in our global UX team.
This team is part of R&D where two types of software products are developed. One is audiological fitting applications used at hearing care centers to adjust hearing aids. The other is mobile apps for hearing aid users to control their hearing aids and support their lives.
You will be located in our CO2 neutral headquarters north of Copenhagen with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathic. You will work hard and play hard together, and you will do this because you are eager to make a difference and to learn and challenge yourself.
- Understand user needs together with Business Owners
- Conceptualize ideas that bring user friendliness to complex audiological fitting
- Create storyboards, mock-ups, click-dummies, wireframes, etc.
- Apply and contribute to our new Design System, ECHO
- Conduct user testing and analyze user feedback
- Oversee UI implementation match design intension
- Write required medical regulatory usability documentation
You must have hands
- 5+ years of user experience design work experience
- Full UX toolbox with wireframing, prototyping, user testing, etc.
- Advanced user of Sketch including design component libraries
- Intrigued by understanding and designing for complex user scenarios
Would be nice if you also have knowledge in
- Domain knowledge about medical device development or even audiology is a plus
- Experience from an agile development environment – ideally SAFe
- Master’s degree in UI Design, Human Factors, Service Design or a similar field
Other soft-skills and personal competencies
- Comfortable with handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Work independently and have excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and coordination skills
We expect you to be a creative digital designer with a user-centered spirit. Additionally, you are a strong communicator that knows when to insist and when to accept a compromise. You are a team player, who seeks design feedback and engage in constructive discussions with your UX colleagues. Creativity, attention to detail, and a collaborative attitude are part of your strengths.
Join WS Audiology
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible and no later than 30 June, 2021.