About the role
To deliver on our purpose on making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are streng thening our capabilities with an additional, passionate and purpose-driven team player in our global UX team.
As UX Designer for one of our Mobile App teams and Fitting software team, your focus will be end-to-end product accountability, from research to designing a well-crafted user experience. You will advocate for the user needs practicing methods, such as co-creation, participatory design, and design thinking. You will create prototypes, wireframes, sketches, journey maps, value propositions, and other digital concepts to test and improve our product experience. You will support the ongoing development process and validate design decisions with end-users through usability testing, expert panels, diary studies, etc.
You will primarily:
- Understand user needs through research and a data-driven design processes
- Translate findings from user research to user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to an intuitive user experience
- Conduct user testing and analyze user feedback
- Conceptualize ideas that bring user friendliness to complex solutions
- Oversee UI implementation match design intension §Write required medical regulatory usability documentation
- Apply and contribute to our new Design System, Echo
- Deliver pixel perfect delightful design
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UX skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional Mobile user interfaces.
- Demonstrable UX design skills with a strong portfolio in Mobile
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and mobile maps
- Proficiency with industry-standard design tools like Sketch, Figma…
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Up-to-date with the latest UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience in building and defining a user journey for an application
Performance and personal competencies
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal – ability to clearly demonstrate and explain financial performance and underlying business drivers to a range of audiences
- Ability to execute tasks and deliver presentations in a high-pressure environment
- Drive, determination and high standards. Resilience, high energy and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- A people-oriented person who is always looking for solutions and bringing team improvements.
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible.
About WS Audiology
Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion