Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry, by bringing innovation and best quality in our products. As our new Project Manager within Operations, you will become a part of the EMEA Region Operations department, which covers production and all together operations in our HQ in Lynge as well as Poland.
You will be located in our CO2 neutral headquarters north of Copenhagen with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathic.
In the role as Operations Project Manager, you will be part of a department that drives programs and projects across, but not necessarily limited to, Operations sites in our EMEA region. These projects can vary from both small, local business optimization projects, to large and complex cross functional programs involving multiple functions such as IT or Sales. As we are now looking into a larger ERP implementation, you will be a driving force on this project, that involves changing all our platforms. This project will affect all our production departments in our HQ in Lynge. Therefore, you will be an important player in the change management process for the projects as well as being responsible for ensuring the correct implementation and training - training that will be facilitated by IT.
As a Project Manager you will also ensure decisions are made on a solid fact base, and projects are executed on time, budget and plan, including that scope and objectives are being met. Furthermore, you are responsible for communicating project status and updates to management monthly, as well as make sure that stakeholders are involved at a sufficient level and that the project team knows their role and responsibility of projects.
In this role you will also have the following responsibilities:
- Facilitating, planning and execution of OPS Strategic projects (primary focus on EMEA Region) ensuring the direction set by Operations management and/or Steering committee on assigned projects is followed.
- Facilitate and coordinate IT/ERP project implementations in EMEA
- Support local initiatives and ad hoc process optimization Projects (SMARTLean)
- Support in the making and presentation of material to Senior Management
We expect you to be an excellent communicator that are able to see and drive performance optimization projects as well as complexity reductions. As we are embarking on a big project, we expect you to have outstanding stakeholder management skills as you stakeholders will be a diverse group of people.
- You have a degree within engineering, supply chain, business administration or other relevant education within a commercial area.
- + 3 years of experience with project management within Global Operations or Supply Chain
- Experience from a larger production company
- Understanding of ERP system processes and the implications for Operations
- Experience from an international setup
- Preferably experience with being a change agent or having experience with change management
- You are sufficient in both English & Danish, written and oral
Performance and personal competencies
- You communicate well with stakeholders across all types of functions
- You are able to drive your own projects forward
- You have an analytical mindset with the ability handle large quantitative analyses and can quickly create an overview
- You can work independently and are structured in your ways of doing projects
- You know your stakeholders and is thereby able to strike the balance between being humble as well as setting the direction when needed
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your CV as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, but the latest deadline is Sunday the 6th of June 2021.