Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
We are looking for a DevOps & Tools Engineer (m/f/d) to join our Application Lifecycle Management Team (ALM) at our office in Erlangen. ALM has their focus on providing centrally maintained Development Tools, Infrastructure and support for Product Teams with detailed tooling, CI/CD, Release and regulatory process known how. The team consist of a group of highly skilled, dedicated and experienced Software- and DevOps Engineers covering enablement and support of Product Teams to boost efficiency.
- Be in close contact with the product teams
- Support and enablement for Release Pipeline management
- Guide stakeholders on technical details concerning central development tooling & infrastructure.
- Manage the evolution of development tooling
- Handle development, rollout and surveillance of tooling
You must have:
- Experience with tools for build and deploy software products (e.g. Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Ansible, Artifactory, etc.)
- Software Developer knowledge with at least one object-oriented language (ideally c#)
- Experience with working in a complex project landscape
Would be nice if you also have:
- Experience in supporting and cooperating with multi-national and multi-discipline stakeholders inside the company’s R&D Department
- Knowledge about Application Lifecycle Management and regulated environments
- Working in an Agile Team
Other soft-skills and personal competencies:
- Excellent problem-solving skills and fast comprehension
- High flexibility in working mindset to understand various stakeholder attitudes and priorities
- Positive attitude and enjoy working in a team
- Structured approach to your work
- Fluent in English both verbally and in writing. German/Danish is a plus
You are passionate DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) who wants to join the Application Lifecycle Management Team and help us create and maintain a state-of-the-art agile focused development environment for our company. You are driven by innovation and you are highly interested in supporting Product Teams to increase their efficiency in a highly regulated environment.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.