Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
In this role, you will become a part of the department, Retail IT that focus on everything related to our Retail systems within WSAudiology.
The department is now looking into a large project where we will implement a new ERP template in WSAudiology. This is a global roll out and you will therefore take responsibility for the global roll out across the different countries. You will not be the technical lead as such but instead ensuring the business as well as technical resources implement the right solutions and ensuring that the business get well adverse with the solution itself.
You will be attached to our CO2 neutral headquarters north of Copenhagen with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathic.
As our new Dynamics ERP Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for rolling out the ERP template to countries as well as making the gap fit analysis prior to the implementation amongst many other things. You will also be responsible for providing direction to leadership in identifying new concepts, ideas, techniques, best practices and technologies that can be leveraged to create innovative and effective solutions.
As the implementation is being done in the respective countries you should expect to travel between 50-60 days per year.
Furthermore, your responsibilities in the role as Dynamics ERP Senior Business Analyst are the following:
- Translation of business requirements for the system in order to ensure a successful implementation
- Functional design for extensions and test on all custom extensions prior to release of new versions
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and evaluate applicability of new technologies
- Training of end users
- Ensure adherence with policies and procedures within your scope
We expect you to be an outgoing profile with the ability to drive these types of projects. Furthermore, you have excellent stakeholder management skills across cultures and nationalities and you will be working in a truly global role.
- +8 years of experience with MS ERP software such as NAV or Business Central
- Experience with hands-on implementation
- Previous hands-on experience with data migration
- Experience from a global setup working with Business Central Reports or previous versions of Dynamics NAV or Navision
- Preferably experience from a retail setup
- Ability to communicate in English, both oral and written
- Willingness to travel 50-60 days a year
Performance and personal competencies
- You are able to communicate well with other stakeholders and possesses strong stakeholder management skills
- You are an outgoing person that enjoys interacting across different cultures
- You have strong project management skills and ensures that nothing get left behind
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your CV as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.