Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful.
We are active in over 125 markets, and employ more than 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of leading hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of more than € 1.7 Billion.
As a global leader, our ambition is to unlock human potential by making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
We are looking for a motivated Student for a Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning project in the Quality - Customer Service & Sales Department for 6 months. You should be a motivated individual who is a quick learner, intuitive, and can work independently.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Creating machine learning models and retraining systems
- Assist in implementation of such models for data analytics
- Initiate procedural changes as needed
- Implementing appropriate algorithms
You most likely fit the following profile:
- Enrolled in an accredited college/university and actively pursuing Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or any other relevant Degree(s)
- Ability to write code in Python, Java and/or R is highly preferred
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organized, able to work independently and in teams as well as able to manage multiple tasks
- Microsoft Office skills - especially strong ability manipulating data in Excel and creating PowerPoint presentations effectively
Our corporate language is English, so you need to be confident in English, both verbally and in writing.
What we offer
We are driven by innovation and development so working with us is a constant learning curve. You will be located in our site in Erlangen, Germany with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathetic.
What working with us looks like:
- flexible working hours including home office
- attractive salary package in accordance with the IG Metall tariff agreement,
- subsidized use of the Siemens canteens
Join WS Audiology
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please submit your application and we will get back to you as soon as possible.