Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare and review Polish VAT returns prior to submission for 3 entities.
Ensure the correctness of source documents.
Provide support to manage tax audits/ queries and work closely with finance and operations team and external service providers.
Maintain the ERP tax setup, including correct tax codes for sales and purchases, correct format of documents.
Provide EU VAT (mainly Polish VAT) tax advisory.
Support with any other indirect tax matters and take on adhoc projects when required.
- Degree in Accountancy.
Minimum 4 to 7 years of EU VAT experience.
Strong Polish VAT knowledge and analytical skills, other EU VAT experience is an advantage.
Certified tax advisor will be an advantage
Sound accounting knowledge.
Detailed and organized in work, able to manage work independently and a good team player.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
Able to communicate fluently in English.
- Stable employment based on an employment contract,
- Salary base with a bonus system,
- A package of additional benefits:
- private medical care,
- Multisport card (with the option to buy a card for any accompanying person),
- life insurance in several options on preferential terms,
- Christmas bonus,
- holiday bonus,
- integration events,
- Many development opportunities: work in an international environment, co-financing for education, training budget.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.