Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
As one of our experienced Azure Cloud Engineers you will help build WS Audiology’s next generation cloud-based hearing aid software - used by Hearing Care Professionals to help serve their patient's needs.
We are currently establishing a new Cloud Infrastructure & Security team, consisting of skilled backend & DevOps engineers. The team – that is part of a SAFE train – is responsible for building a modern large scale cloud environment that enables WS Audiology to release software in an efficient, secure & reliable manner. The team is based in Lynge, Denmark.
You will primarily:
- Analyze overall requirements and design the appropriate cloud infrastructure architecture
- Build & automate the required cloud infrastructure on the Microsoft Azure platform
- Work closely with cloud- and hardware architects and hearing aid specialist
- Join an international Scrum team with dedicated and skilled professionals
- Work closely with several development teams and support them with generic and expandable cloud solutions. Solutions that enables them to be as efficient as possible
You must have hands-on professional experience in:
- Azure Cloud development, Azure infrastructure , .NET Core/C# based
- Infrastructure as code (e.g. ARM/Bicep)
- Cosmos DB, Functions, API management, Traffic Manager, SQL, Web Apps.
- Azure DevOps - including build and release pipelines
- Modern architectures (e.g. Microservices, clean architecture)
- Containerization (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker)
- Modern DevOps and deployment automation practices
Other soft-skills and competencies:
- Education in Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
- Self-driven, able to take initiative, suggest ways processes can be improved.
- Can give and take constructive feedback.
- Analytical problem solver: can troubleshoot in a structured way
- A strong command in English, so you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
Join WS Audiology
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible.