Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
WS Audiology consists of several different brands and in this role, you will be responsible for one of these. At WSA we aspire to build the most successful marketing team in the industry and create highly effective and scalable initiatives to drive the Rexton brand and business.
You will be reporting to the Global Head of Brands and working in our CO2 neutral headquarters north of Copenhagen with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathic.
As our new Senior Brand Activation Manager for Rexton, you will be responsible for, amongst other, to define the product experience that the brands wants to deliver, define experience of HW, SW, apps and packaging, as well create the portfolio strategy and identify potential, future product solutions. You will be focusing on the strategic development of the brand and will have the support of our Commercial Excellence team to rely on the execution of these.
You will, furthermore, be responsible for the following:
- Maximizing impact of new launches for the brand
- Working closely with Solution/ Product Management to formulate launch stories and message hierarchy in an appealing way
- Create commercial plans to accelerate business in existing markets and channels
- Develops Communication Plan including consumer story and launch library
- POS vision and investment level
- Brand partner for peer functions
- Partner of key markets for co-creation and “on equity” execution of launches and programs
- Provide internal and external communication with brand stories
- Define messaging for major brand activities, e.g. PR, event themes
- Service & Retail Excellence
- Create a brand vision for future instore experience
- Define the strategy for packaging and CRM
- Define the strategy for service, selling and fitting experience
We are looking for a candidate who have an strong background in marketing, that would like to apply their experience and skills in driving the Rexton brand forward.
- 8-10 years of business experience with majority in marketing
- 5+ years’ experience in brand management and development of integrated B2B, B2C and B2BC strategies and programs (offline & online)
- You have been responsible for product launches, Value Proposition development and qualification
- You are experienced in market- and business analysis and identify growth opportunities
Performance and personal competencies
- Strong team player and team spirit and are able to build bridges and establish good cooperation with peer functions and organizations across the globe
- You can define brand priorities and provide direction to the portfolio
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You can outline and provide brief on business and service programs that will drive the brand
- You have excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills working with global stakeholders
- You display strong communication and stakeholder management skills to work with people across all levels and seniority
- You are a creative and innovative individual to drive and bring new ideas to the team
- You have an analytical mindset and are structured in your way of working
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your CV as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.