Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
As a UI Designer within the Mobile Apps team you will design elegant, intuitive, yet simple, designs that are natural and help users navigate an interface with ease. You are proficient in elevating the wireframes to premium+ experience. You have crafted your art and eye allowing you to naturally see what works and what does not. You are open to constructive feedback and benefit team work as well as individual work.
The Mobile Apps team is highly dedicated to our end-users - hearing aid wearers who use the app on a daily basis, while doing sport, driving, dining, or watching TV. Some listening environments require the end-users to adjust the sound to their immediate needs. Our mission is to allow them to complete it with the least amount of friction. Our design squad is a cross-functional team, consisting of UX designers and audiologists, supported by students and interns. Together we thrive to develop and deliver a seamless, premium experience and a user-friendly look and feel across our products. Therefore, we are looking for a passionate and purpose-driven UI Designer who, together with the team, can design well-crafted visual components that will extend the users' abilities and make their job feel effortless.
- Collaborate and co-design with UX Designers and audiologists
- Apply consistent visual brand identity
- Design app screens in Sketch and document component usage
- Perform visual checks after UI components have been implemented
- Write guidelines for visual styling, interaction design, accessibility etc.
- Help improve tools and collaboration practices
You are a creative UI designer with a user-centered spirit who is an expert in native mobile design, and you speak material design fluently. From the big picture down to the pixel, we expect you to be able to adapt and quickly shift your design approach according to the size and complexity of the tasks. You are a team player who seeks design feedback and engages in constructive discussions with your colleagues. Creativity, attention to detail, and a collaborative attitude are parts of your strengths
You must have:
- 4+ years of experience designing native mobile app interfaces using a design system
- Domain knowledge about human interface guidelines, accessibility, visual design, motion design, responsive UI, design system languages, and visual patterns
- Expert proficiency in Sketch and knowledge of publishing tools like Frontify or Invision
Would be nice if you also have
- Master’s degree in UI Design, Graphics Design, or a similar field
- Experience from an agile development environment with quick design iterations
Other soft-skills and personal competencies
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Comfortable with handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Work independently and have excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and coordination skills
- The corporate language is English, so you need to be fluent verbally in English.
Join WS Audiology
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Widex Mobile Apps UX Team Lead Adit Filderman on 91 83 38 22 or email@example.com.