Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
To deliver on our purpose to make wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with an additional, passionate and purpose-driven team player in our System Integration and Reliability Test team.
WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry, by bringing innovation and best quality in our products. To reach our goal we are looking for a dedicated test engineer to take care of Platform Commissioning.
This department is responsible for all hardware and software related explorative and qualification testing of new software and hearing aids.
You will work closely with our Platform Developers, IC developers, SW developers in Lynge, Denmark as well as in Erlangen, Germany – there will be a close interaction with other areas of work within WS Audiology.
You will be located in our CO2 neutral headquarters north of Copenhagen with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathic. You will work hard and play hard together, and you will do this because you are eager to make a difference and to learn and challenge yourself.
In this role as Test Engineer for Platform Commissioning, you will be the main-driver of solving issues surrounding the platform in the development phase by pulling in relevant competencies.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain test infrastructure, environment and necessary electrical/acoustical equipment for testing hearing aid platforms
- Create and review test specifications and test reports
- Plan, execute and document tests of hearing aid platforms
- Make the R&D team aware of any issues that might arise
The successful candidate will be able to set the scene for the role and find a common way of doing things but all with the purpose to deliver the best possible product to our customers.
- You have a Masters- or PhD-degree in electrical engineering, medical technologies or similar
- Some experience in working with ASICS and FPGA
- Familiar with MATLAB and Python
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Preferably fluency in Danish, both oral and written
Performance and personal competencies
- You have good communication skills and are able to communicate with people on many different levels
- You are able to cooperate across functions and respect the other field of operations
- You are a team-player and at the same time you can work independently with your own tasks
- You are structured
- You consider it as a must to deliver results on agreed time
- You prefer an open and honest work environment
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your CV as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.