About WS Audiology
WS Audiology was formed through the partnership of Widex with Singapore-headquartered Sivantos - two pioneers joining forces with one clear ambition: to expand hearing care for the millions of people with hearing needs.
Together, we can look back on a proud history of nearly 170 years of leading global innovation in the hearing aid industry. Today, the company employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, is active in more than 125 markets and generates more than 1.7 billion euros in revenue annually.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
This team is a part of Customer Solution (Customer Service- and Shipping) within Global Operations organization. We are working close together with sales companies, warehouse, EDC and forwarders.
You will be located at our site in Lynge, Denmark with colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathetic.
You will report directly to Customer Service- & Shipping Manager.
As Shipping Agent, you will be responsible for handling shipments and shipping tasks and ensure this in accordance with confirmed delivery date and customer’s requirements. This involves prioritizing and optimizing both in relation to service and to cost reduction.
As Shipping Agent, you have focus on optimizing processes that contribute to a more efficient flow and potential savings.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for handling shipments worldwide by Air – Courier – Sea and Road
- Ship and invoicing on time
- Coordination with relevant departments
- Contact to carrier
- Approval of freight invoices
- Shipments and export documents must be applicable to customs and export rules in individual countries.
- Optimize and combine shipments / transport
- Ensure that knowledge about Dangerous goods are updated
- Freight cost
You most likely fit the following profile:
- Experienced in Shipping
- Experienced in ERP systems
- Experience with cross-organizational cooperation
- Requirements for knowledge about dangerous goods
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Service minded, empathic and loyal person
- Passionate about what you do
- The corporate language is English, and you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis. If you require further information about this position, please contact Pia Vang Nielsen +45 2961 2603