Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
The Chief Accountant will join the local finance team and report directly to the Finance Director. Her daily duties will include working closely with our Shared Service Center in India, as well as managing a team of two.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Coordination of the accounting processes of a local company
- Planning of financial flows
- External reporting, incl. GUS, NBP
- Preparation of tax declarations and financial statements in accordance with the Accounting Act
- Cooperation with banks
- Cooperation with auditors
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an independent position in the field of accounting
- Education in the field of accounting and finance
- Knowledge of the English language at the level of at least B2
- Very good communication skills
- Good work organization
- Accuracy and systematic performance of the assigned duties
- Stable employment based on an employment contract
- Salary base with a bonus system
- Additional benefits package: private medical care, Multisport card (with the option to buy a card for any accompanying person), life insurance in several options on preferential terms, Christmas and holiday bonus, integration events
- Many development opportunities: work in an international environment, co-financing for education, training budget.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.