Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
Helpdesk Specialist will be responsible for solving orders and hardware problems (computers, printers, IP and mobile phones, scanners, etc.) and software (office software, including MS Office, Windows 7/10 and production software); transfer and coordination of orders to teams in Germany and Singapore; administration of user and computer accounts; administration of network resources, management of security groups and email groups; technical preparation of meetings; managing the process of hiring and dismissing employees.
The role is based in two locations: Poznań and Komorniki
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Administration of servers, updating the operating system, and making backups
- Solving network problems
- IT equipment management: ordering, inventory, and documentation, disposal of old equipment
- Confirmation of services and invoices from external suppliers
- Training of employed employees
- Participation in IT projects
- Knowledge of the administration of computer networks, knowledge of network protocols
- Experience with Microsoft Windows systems and MS Office office applications
- Knowledge of Active Directory in the field of creating accounts and their modification, access management
- Very good organization of work and independence in action
- Pro activity in action and the ability to build relationships with an internal client
- Attention to effective problem solving
- Very good command of English language and fluent Polish
- Nice to have: CompTIA A +, ITIL certificate and knowledge of SQL, Oracle, PowerShell
- Stable employment based on an employment contract
- Salary base with a bonus system
- Additional benefits package: private medical care, Multisport card (with the option to buy a card for any accompanying person), life insurance in several options on preferential terms, Christmas and holiday bonus, integration events
- Many development opportunities: work in an international environment, co-financing for education, training budget.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.