Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry, by bringing innovation and best quality in our products. As a part of our efforts to increase our presence in the Nordic region we are looking for two Brand Managers to join our WSA Wholesale Nordics organization. You will be joining a small team working on the brand management across platforms but working across our global organization with relevant stakeholders in WSA.
You will be working in our CO2 neutral headquarters north of Copenhagen with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathic.
You will in the role be responsible for driving one of our two main brands across our Nordic markets consisting of Sweden, Finland and Denmark. Your role will be to develop our sales via product launches, customer communication, events, campaigns, sales support, etc.
The Brand Manager is an important part of the Nordic marketing team consisting of four profiles reporting to the Nordic Head of Marketing. You will join a motivated and driven team with a clear ambition of moving the organization in a more digital direction.
Your primary stakeholders outside the organization will be the hearing care professionals and end users. As this is a Nordic setup, your primary customers in the hearing care industry will primarily be working within the public sector.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Driving and leading product launches
- Portfolio management including running EOL process
- Responsible for setting up a revolving marketing activity plan in collaboration with Sales
- Defining and executing brand communication
- Leading and running brand related projects and systems, including campaigns, customer events, SFDC, etc.
- Supporting tender process with product insights and technical documentation
You will be a success in the role if you have great interpersonal skills and enjoys working with different stakeholders as well as having a structured and focused approach to your assignments. Preferably, you have a digital mindset and are great with handling digital systems.
- 2-3 years of experience within a similar role in marketing
- Experience with participation in product launches
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketing Cloud would be beneficial
- Experience from a digitally savvy team is a plus
- Experience from a medical device industry would be a benefit but not a requirement
Performance and personal competencies
- You are a structured and organized individual with great skills in time management
- You can work independently with great self-management and thrives with being “it” in terms of responsibility
- You have great interpersonal skills and enjoys the interaction with different stakeholders
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your CV as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.