Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
You will join one of the most innovative and fastest growing companies in our business. Working in an agile environment, you will, together with the Technical Project Manager and the Marketing Product Manager, manage complex projects introducing New Products into our Operational setup.
You will be located in our CO2 neutral headquarters north of Copenhagen with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathic. You will join the New Production Introduction (NPI) team which is cross-functional consisting of program managers, engineers and technical staff.
You will interact with people at all levels within the organization. We offer challenging tasks and career development opportunities.
The right candidate for this position is passionate about operations program management and understands that success is measured in terms of team performance.
You will have the opportunity to lead the operations part of new projects like managing prototype builds, controlling local and global suppliers, logistic setup etc.
- Manage prototype builds in house and at suppliers.
- Manage EMS suppliers and sub suppliers.
- Make sure that the production setup is ready in terms of Production test, production flow, work instructions, material readiness, system readiness etc.
- Facilitate end-to-end planning of the Operations parts of the project and ensuring involvement from relevant stakeholders.
- Clearly communicate project goals and set expectations on team level as well as motivate individual team members to deliver on time and on scope.
- Continuously improve project processes.
- Responsible for delivering required documentation according to the WSA Quality Management System.
- Maintain a professional approach to high quality deliverables.
- Be a part of the daily project management team, working closely with the Technical Project Manager from R&D and the Product Manager from Marketing.
The Operations Program Manager has the interdisciplinary, overall project management responsibility for the tasks in the program, which primarily relates to manufacturing and supply chain, eg. production engineering, process development, quality, supply chain, insourcing / outsourcing and assembly / test.
You hold a university degree in engineering, economics or other relevant education within a commercial area.
Furthermore, you fit to the following statements:
- Project management experience from a larger production company.
- Practical experience with industries like medical devices, pharmaceuticals as well as functional experience in Supply Chain optimization or production is a plus.
- You are analytical, structured and have a leadership mindset with the ability to run projects independently and motivate your team.
- You are self-driven, persistent and motivated by creating results together with your team.
- You understand the importance of utilizing your network and you convincingly engage stakeholders on all levels of the organization.
- You are a service minded and empathic person.
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your CV as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.