Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
As a Business Development Manager, you will be part of a small team and are expected to create results and drive a highly impactful agenda through a combination of close collaboration and stakeholder management as well as personal contributions on deep-dive tasks.
Driven by the passion to improve the quality of people’s lives, WS Audiology continues to grow as a market leader in the hearing aid industry, by bringing innovation and quality together. With our growth ambition, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to drive opportunities within the EMEA, LAT-AM and Canada region and to support the regional management team to further grow and strengthen our market shares in the region.
You will in the role as Business Development Manager be an integral part on our journey to become number one in the industry. Furthermore, you get the chance to influence the future of our setup and doing so in a young and ambitious team consistent of the Head of Business Development, a business development analyst and a student assistant. You will therefore have a multifaceted role.
With the emergence of multi-channel consumer behaviors and technologies, there is a need to further develop our omni-channels to grow our portfolio of products and services offered in the market.
In this role, you will lead several strategic and tactical projects, including:
- Drive cross-functional business development and strategic projects here under omni-channel opportunities incl. building business cases, implementation and tracking Investigate and drive new growth opportunities, challenges and solutions and enable markets through dedicated follow-ups and execution
- Support the regional strategy with firm steering of prioritized tracks that will lead to achieving yearly targets
- Act as on-the-ground and hands-on help for country managers on key local projects
- Support the commercial organization with analysis in cross-functional processes
- Support the yearly planning and target setting process in the region
You will become a success in this role if you are an ambitious professional with a broad knowledge of the many facets of business and commercial forces as all of these will be in play in this role. You are great at problem-solving in order to provide solutions and in the end to make things happen. You will be working across a range of stakeholders, and it is therefore essential with the ability to communicate clearly as well as top-notch project leadership skills.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or similar.
- Min. 3 years experience from consulting or/and in business development / strategy in an international commercial environment
- Proven capability in market research and developing go-to-market/sales strategies
- You have a track record of running projects independently
- A background in the medical device or healthcare industry would be beneficial but is not a requirement
- Experience with omni-channels is considered beneficial
- Excellent Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
Beyond your experience and background, we would like to see the following in you in order to succeed in this role:
- You are a creative thinker and have the ability to think out of the box and to put your ideas into action
- You have a strong analytical toolbox with an ability to solve complex problems from a quantitative and holistic perspective.
- You thrive in a changing and dynamic environment and is curious on new developments as well as being open to learning
- You posses strong stakeholder management skills and is able to engage stakeholders across all functions from senior management to sales representatives
- You have strong communication skills and solid skills in facilitating engaging meetings and workshops with multiple senior stakeholders
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your CV as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.