WS Audiology was founded in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos, headquartered in Singapore, and Widex, headquartered in Lynge, Denmark. Today, the company, of which Sivantos is a subsidiary, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, is active in over 125 markets and generates annual sales of more than 1.7 billion euros. WS Audiology offers a broad portfolio of hearing aids and services through its brands, which include Signia, Widex, Rexton and Audio Service.
Become part of our team at Sivantos GmbH in this limited position for 12 months as System Integration Engineer (m/w/d) in Erlangen.
In this role you will ...
- Establish and maintain test infrastructure, environment and instruments for hearing systems
- Compile and review test specifications and test reports
- Plan, execute and document system tests of hearing systems
You most likely fit the following profile
- Successfully completed university studies or academic background in electrical engineer, medical technologies or similar
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and coordination skills
- Fluent spoken and written English, optionally fluency in German