Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing-related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
WSAudiology is an exciting workplace where you can truly make a difference. You will be joining the Sales & Operations Planning - Supply Chain team, and you will work alongside responsible colleagues in the Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Operations Planning teams. We work in an informal and international environment.
As a Demand Planner, you will hold a hands-on position responsible for developing and executing short and long-term demand and inventory plans with accuracy to ensure service levels and enable the company budget expectations. In addition to forecasting activities, it is expected for the role to identify process and automation opportunities and a continuous improvement mindset, to ensure stability, progression, and effectiveness on the day to day operation. Furthermore emphasis is directed towards Drive all Phase in (NPI) and Phase Out (EOL) initiatives that, through collaboration and timely communication of the transition, have an impact on the demand planning and inventories.
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Drive Global Demand planning and S&OP process, ensure communication with stakeholders to understand/share future requirements, and timely look after risks and opportunities that may affect the hearing aid & accessories.
- Ability to influence and understand complex behavior at country and product level as well as understanding guidelines of Sales budgets and forecasts.
- Forecast future consumption (sell-in) for 12 Months visibility per Sales Company (country) & item level for Sales companies, based on statistical analysis, stakeholders’ inputs (consensus FC), and stock holdings at affiliate site or distribution center - Create and maintain forecast models at multiple levels.
- Analyze global demand behavior, trends, outliers, bias, accuracy vs previous projections, budgets, sales forecasts, etc.
- Diploma in Business Management, logistics, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, and other related studies.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in analyzing big data and forecasting sales demand using Excel and statistical tools.
- Knowledge of integrated supply chain systems, PBI, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Preferable with knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (AX09) or Infor LN ERP systems.
- Good understanding of forecast models and methods, supply chain processes, and practices
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and intercultural skills, working with global stakeholders.
- Action-, result- and goal-driven with the ability to work in an environment permeated by rapid pace and changes.
- Analytical mindset with problem-solving aptitude
- Service-minded and Empathic person.
- Team player with a can-do attitude.
- Passionate about what you do.
Please note that the corporate language is English; thus, you need to be fluent in English, both verbally but also in writing.
Join WS Audiology
If this sounds like you, please submit your application and CV as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.