Do you want to be our new Senior Material Planner and have a a role with lifechanging impact, which are helping millions of people improve their quality of life?
About WS Audiology
Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
About the team
To deliver on our purpose on making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with additional passionate and purpose-driven team players in the Planning team.
You will join a dynamic and progressive team, who are highly skilled and empathic. The team is based in our CO2 neutral HQ north of Copenhagen, Lynge and reports directly to the Director of Materials Management EMEA.
About the role
The Material Planner position will give you an excellent platform and opportunity, to deep dive into the Medtech and hearing aid industry.
As Senior Material Planner, you are expected to be responsible for the purchasing of your parts (mainly electronics), as well as maintaining and updating the part setup, to ensure correct stock level and guarantee the On Time Delivery KPI for your suppliers set. You are a part of cross-functional projects and have close collaboration with other department checking up on forecast, capacity planning and monitoring stocks.
In this role, you will have tasks including:
- Ensuring that we buy the right parts with the correct quantity ant the right time
- Supporting forward progress of projects
- Ensuring high delivery performance based on The Time Delivery KPI
- Focus on stock and turnover rate
- Send forecast volumes to suppliers
- Support the END to END planning process
3-4 years of Purchasing and/or Planning experience, especially in the Electronic business is considered a plus.
You most likely fit the following profile:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Knowledge of AX-dynamics
- Drive, determination and high standards. Resilience, high energy and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Analytical mindset
- A people-oriented person who is always looking for solutions and bringing quality improvements
- High degree of empathy and ability to interact across the organization in a global cross-cultural setting
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Expediting skills
The corporate language is English, and you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis. If you require further information about this position, please contact Matteo Sopranzetti +45 20 69 31 75