Working Student (m/f/d) in Embedded SW team for hearing instruments
Internship · Erlangen
Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
For our embedded software team we are looking for a new working student starting as soon as possible.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Work on different tasks related to embedded SW test automation
- Setup and maintenance of test infrastructure
- Development of test HW and SW
You most likely fit the following profile:
- Mechanical skills for working within the area of testing HW
- Interest in setting up HW and IT for a test environment for hearing instruments
- Personal interest to work in embedded HW-SW projects
- Self-contained way of working
- Programming skills in scripting languages, Matlab or Python
- Programming skills in C/ C++ would be an added advantage
What we offer
We are driven by innovation and development so working with us is a constant learning curve. You will be located in our site in Erlangen, Germany with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathetic.
What working with us looks like:
- flexible working hours including home office
- attractive salary package in accordance with the IG Metall tariff agreement,
- subsidized use of the Siemens canteens
- numerous team and company events and much more
Join WS Audiology
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please submit your application stating your earliest starting date and your salary expectations and we will get back to you as soon as possible. In case of equal qualification, Sivantos preferentially considers severely disabled applicants and people of equal standing