About the role
For our global HQ in the Copenhagen area, we are hiring a Senior Digital Product Owner to be part of the global Commercial Operations Team working on improving our public websites in WSA. As we are building up a new development team both in IT and Marketing, you will have a great opportunity to impact our way of working and influence our results, processes, and efficiency.
The successful candidate will:
- Work on our 150 Sitecore multi branded public websites
- Understand customers and industry needs and convert them into product strategy, direction and requirements
- Research and analyze, probe our competitors and follow industry trends
- Translate user requirements into clear and actionable user stories and acceptance criteria for new products and/or feature development for IT developers to efficiently architect and deliver solutions
- Ensure solutions’s consistently meet standards and policies (security, privacy, performance etc)
- Own the product roadmap, manage releases and ensure value-driven prioritization of the backlog
- Set sprint goals – coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily standups together with Scrum Master
- Represent the business towards IT and closely collaborate with our external partners, Business Analysts, IT, Digital Marketing and CRM Teams to ensure solutions are delivered in timely manner
You will become a success in this role if you have a strong commercial understanding, have great stakeholder management skills and the ability to make things happen.
- You have 5+ years of Product Owner experience working with CMS enterprise platform development
- We work with Sitecore CMS and experience is a must
- Degree within marketing/communication, digital innovation, IT or similar
- Deep underlying knowledge of digital products across web and mobile
- Used to working with tight deadlines and can focus on the important details while maintaining a holistic view
- Extensive experience with multiple stakeholders management such as external vendors, IT and business teams and achieving project objectives within agreed timeline
- Strong experience with Scrum and lean-agile product development methodologies.
Performance and personal competencies
- A result driven high performer with a strong “can-do” attitude
- Agile and dynamic personality, who can work in a changing fast-paced global environment
- Sharp analytical skills and problem-solving mindset
- Passionate about driving customer centricity by improving user experience
- Willing and able to drive organizational change
- Team player with energy and commitment to foster a positive and diverse team culture
- Development-oriented and able to execute new solutions cross-organizationally
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to convey a complex set of information in an easy and digestible fashion to people with variety of backgrounds
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your CV as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com