Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
Your future team is focusing on contacting representatives of our other entities of the WSAudiology group, doing their best to provide the possibly best level of service in terms of solving interesting and challenging cases connected with our products. You'll also have daily contact with colleagues from other countries. The Specialist role requires a customer-service mindset and a pro-customer approach.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Regular contact in English and German with foreign branches of the company - supervising the explanation thread
- Preparation of data for reports, incl. order entries from customers, delays, TAT
- Verifying urgent orders and coordinating their timely execution
- Regular contact with employees of other departments and review of orders in the process
- Taking care to systematically inform sales departments in Europe about the progress of order fulfillment - e-mail correspondence and telephone contact
- Preparing reports
- Collaboration and communication with other departments
What we offer
- Stable employment conditions,
- Work in an international dynamic environment
- Contact with the latest techniques and technologies
- Private medical care, Multisport card (with the possibility of purchasing a card for any accompanying person), the possibility of life insurance in several options on preferential terms, Christmas bonus, holiday bonus, regular fruit in the company, integration events, co-financing of education.
We expect you to be an open and communicative person, who'll provide service to our internal customers on the highest level.
- Speaking and writing English and German at a minimum level of B2
- Speaking and writing Polish at a minimum level of B1
- Experience in professional work in the area of customer service
- Good knowledge of MS Office with an emphasis on excel
- Very good organization of work
- Effective communication and relationship skills
- Speed and efficiency in action
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.