Do you have a passion for brand marketing? Do you want to embark on a journey with one of WSAs most promising brands? Then here is the student assistant job for you. We are seeking a person that has a flair for numbers, an eye for details, and love brand marketing with everything that it entails to join us at WS Audiology.
Working as a Student Assistant in WSA
As a Student Assistant, you will be an integral part of the global marketing organization, and you will be supporting our B2B2C brand Rexton in reaching the next level with both strategic, tactical, and operational projects.
You will structure your work time in close dialogue with your manager, and you will be able to have a flexible work schedule that enables you to excel both at your education and at WSA. You can expect a workload of around 15-20 hours pr. week with flexibility around exams and vacations. The position is located in Lynge, close to Farum and Allerød, and this will me your primary working location. You are able to reach our HQ either by car or with public transport. However, there is ample opportunity to work from home a lot of the time.
As a student assistant in Global Marketing, your primary responsibilities include:
- Co-responsible for brand tracking and gap analysis
- Supporting our digital journey
- Working with brand books and narratives
- Securing brand alignment across teams
- Creating impactful presentations in PowerPoint
- You are a Bachelor or Master student in either Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or similar.
- You have min. 12 months left of your studies
- You master the English language both written and verbally. Proficiency in Danish is not a requirement
- You are proficient in, and have experience with, working in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Other people would describe you as the following:
- You have good analytical skills and you are structured and reliable in the way you work
- You are self-confident and have a can-do attitude, which enables you to work independently
- You set high standards for yourself and others, and you take pride in delivering quality
- You are curious by nature and you have a passion for brands
If you would like to apply for the position, please send your CV (no cover letter needed) to Senior Brand Activation Manager, Casper de Linde Farrington (email@example.com) ASAP and latest the 31th of August. We will screen and interview candidates on an ongoing basis. We hope you will join us on our exciting growth journey, and we look forward to receiving your CV.
WS Audiology was formed in 2019 through the partnership of Singapore-headquartered Sivantos and Lynge / Denmark-based Widex. Two pioneers joining forces with one clear ambition: to expand hearing care for the millions of people with hearing needs.
Together, we can look back on a proud history of nearly 170 years of leading global innovation in the hearing aid industry. We are driven by a passion to improve the quality of life for people with hearing needs and redefine the landscape of the hearing aid industry
Today, the company employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, is active in more than 125 markets and generates more than 1.7 billion euros in revenue annually.