Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Our Bilingual Customer Experience Representatives are the face, character, and heart of our company. WSAudiology is a place where we put our customers first, and our priority is to help them by providing a premium customer experience. Our Customer Experience Representatives are people-centric and have an ability to connect on a personal and professional level with customers. As an essential member of WSAudiology team the focus is to provide exceptional service throughout the customer’s journey by:
• Taking a proactive approach and listening to understand the customers needs and requirements.
• Processing day to day transactions
• Nurturing rich, long-standing relationships
• Contributing to team and individual targets aimed and improving the customer experience.
Handle high volume of inbound and outbound calls in a fast-paced call center environment
• Able to make decisions in order to provide the best customer experience each and every time.
• Documentation of all customer interaction in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
• Provide superior customer experience while driving customer loyalty and confidence.
• Knowledge & understanding of all products and processes as well as workflow to provide solutions for our customers
• Ability to provide support in a team environment.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and high volumes of orders and calls.
• Responsible for accurate orders and quality assurance.
• Responsible for order entry of multiple transaction types
• Respond to inquiries and provide information via the phone or email regarding products and service.
• Deal with customer complaints / issues, investigate and redirect to the appropriate department or individual as required.
• Responds to complex inquiries and/or requests regarding products and/or services.
• At least 2 years of customer service, sales experience or experience in a customer-facing role
• Fully bilingual in French/English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
• Strong phone experience is a key component of position.
• The ideal candidate will be process driven and customer focused with a “can-do” attitude that is demonstrated each and every day.
• Driven by performance measures.
• Motivated by individual and team achievement.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access).
• Ability to navigate Knowledge Management & CRM tools
• Ability to participate & contribute to company related topics. (meetings/collaborative problem-solving sessions