Student Assistant in Global Commercial Excellence
Are you interested in commercial excellence, business optimisation and performance management? Do you have a flair for numbers and have strong problem-solving skills? Do you thrive in a highly international environment working cross-functionally to meet business needs? Then you may be our new Student Assistant for our Global Commercial Excellence team.
Working as a Student Assistant in WSA
As a Student Assistant, you will be an integral part of the global commercial organization, and you will be supporting our global commercial teams on various strategic, tactical and operational projects.
You will structure your work time in close dialogue with your manager, and you will be able to have a flexible work schedule that enables you to excel both at your education and at WSA. You can expect a workload of around 10-20 hours pr. week with flexibility around exams and vacations. The position is located in Lynge, close to Farum and Allerød, and this will be your primary working location but with some flexibility to also work from a lot of the time
For the position in Global Commercial Excellence, your primary responsibilities include
- Co-developing tools and concepts related to Sales and Marketing
- Creating impactful presentations in PowerPoint
- Supporting the team with ad hoc tasks
- You are a Bachelor or Master student in either Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Finance, Engineering or similar.
- You have min. 12 months left of your studies
- You have good analytical skills, and you are structured and reliable in the way you work
- You are self-confident and have a can-do attitude, which enables you to work independently
- You set high standards for yourself and others, and you take pride in delivering quality
- You are curious by nature and you are willing to learn about commercial excellence
- You master the English language both written and verbally. Proficiency in Danish is not a requirement
- You are proficient in and have experience in working in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ideally, you also have experience in working with Power BI and Salesforce, but this is not a requirement
If you would like to apply for the Student Assistant position, please upload a short motivational letter (max 200 words), your CV and latest grade transcript to Senior Commercial Excellence Manager, Jannika Graff as soon as possible and latest at 25. August. We will screen and interview candidates during August
For more information about working as a Student Assistant in Commercial Excellence, you are welcome to contact Federico Veronesi on Federico.firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you will join us on our exciting growth journey, and we look forward to receiving your application!
About WS Audiology
WS Audiology was formed in 2019 through the partnership of Singapore-headquartered Sivantos and Lynge / Denmark-based Widex. Two pioneers joining forces with one clear ambition: to expand hearing care for the millions of people with hearing needs.
Together, we can look back on a proud history of nearly 170 years of leading global innovation in the hearing aid industry. We are driven by a passion to improve the quality of life for people with hearing needs and redefine the landscape of the hearing aid industry
Today, the company employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, is active in more than 125 markets and generates more than 1.7 billion euros in revenue annually.