WS Audiology is looking for an additional HR Business Partner, to work work closely together with one of our Senior Business Partner in Global HR, to support our business and functions, so that we can fulfill the goal of becoming number one within our industry.
Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
The team you will be joining in Lynge, consists of HR Business Partners supporting different functions, Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, Leadership Development, Payroll as well HR Operations. We support each other across functions and work closely together in order to be the best possible support for our stakeholders and continuously developing the organization.
As our new HR Business Partner, you will be working together with a Senior HR Business Partner to provide direction and leadership and overall strategic direction in all areas relating to Human Resource Management and Development, to achieve organizational goals for the employees within our organization. You will be creating strong business partnership to senior stakeholders such as Regional President and other global and regional senior leaders based in Denmark as well as our Entities across the EMEA-LATAM region.
More specifically you will in cooperation with the Senior HR Business Partner be responsible for:
- Supporting and being responsible for the full spectrum of a headquarter HR function and championing the HR best practices and effectively managing and communicating with local stakeholder groups and employees.
- Tactical and operational deployment of HR partner support to the business area / function covering the site.
- Securing resolution of continuous people related topics including problem resolution in close collaboration with local and global business leaders
- Review and oversee performance and talent management and succession planning framework for business continuity and execute based on Group guidelines
- Ensure employee leadership & development needs are identified and prioritized to maximize employee potential towards meeting business requirements
- Run yearly HR cycle calendar with key HR processes; Performance & Talent review, Organizational review employee Engagement surveys, manage local culture programs, conduct yearly salary / STI review
- Take part in optimization projects within HR, both local and global projects
You understand how a global HR function works, across both operational and strategical level and we therefore could imagine that you had the following experience:
- You have 3-5 years of working experience in human resource functions in a large organization or multinational cooperation with good HR practices and programs, of which at least 1-3 years spent in a HR Business Partnering role
- Successful HR experience in international organisation (strategic as well as operational)
- Solution and action oriented with strong experience dealing with local HR issues including dealing with unions / worker's counsel.
- Experience interacting with local and global senior executives / C-level.
- Solid experience across key HR processes including payroll
If you can recognize yourself in the below description or can align with what we expect from one another in Global HR, then you will fit right in.
- A people-oriented person who is always looking for solutions and bringing quantitative improvements, with a “can-do” attitude.
- Ability to handle ambiguity in a HQ environment with strong opinion leaders and many facets of interest.
- A go-doer who is not afraid to take on assignments outside scope of work
- Strong team player with teamwork spirit and who can lead by example in the Lynge site
- Outstanding interpersonal and intercultural skills working with local and global stakeholders.
- Displaying strong communication and stakeholder management skills to work with people across all levels and seniority.
- A creative and innovative individual to drive and bring new ideas to the team
If all of this seems to be a match with the next step in your career, please send your CV as soon as possible. We will screen and interview candidates on an ongoing basis.