What we offer
The opportunity for a key role in the WS Audiology Marketing Communication organization and being part of developing and executing the global channel marketing strategy across brands in various wholesale and retail channels in +100 markets.
For the right candidate, this position offers a chance to deliver a profound and crucial impact in a leading and truly global organization, while both leveraging improving your marketing toolbox as well as strengthening your international experience. You will work closely with campaign development managers, our digital marketing team and leaders across sales (wholesale and retail) in HQ and in markets. The position is located in our HQ in Lynge (Greater Copenhagen)
Driven by the passion to improve quality of people’s lives, WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry, by bringing innovation and best quality in our products. With our commitment to increase penetration in an underserved hearing care market, coupled with our multi-brand and multi-channel strategy, we want to reach more customers and ultimately potential users with channel & customers specific activation programs. We fundamentally believe in differentiating channel, customer and consumer needs and we are looking for a Channel & Customer Marketing Manager.
Key tasks includes
- Drive and Deliver activation programs (traditional & digital) across channels and customer segments including store activation, visual merchandising, sell-out campaigns, activation of segment personas i.e. tailored sales and activation material and messaging with the objective to optimize our share-of-voice in terms of in store presence, promotional share and recommendation rates.
- Managing and directing agencies to plan and execute channel activities
- Managing, administering, measuring and reporting on channel budgets
- Improving processes and ways of working in the Global Marketing organization
- Developing solid recommendations and presentations to top management
You are a performing commercially oriented marketeer who thrives in a dynamic and complex business environment. You have a strong marketing toolbox and can demonstrate ability to drive significant improvements in marketing performance.
You have a relentless drive for impact and you proactively take lead on driving tasks. You are capable of not only identifying the right solution, but also of implementing it. You set high ambitions for yourself and WSA and you prefer working in a top-performing environment. You understand the dynamics of a setup with HQ and local markets, and you can travel globally for approximately 50 days per year.
Experience and performance
- Masters’ degree in business, marketing, or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in sales marketing activities, channel marketing or trade marketing
- Experience within channel marketing with both wholesale and retail setup (B2B2C)
- Combined experience from both global and subsidiary roles is a plus
- Skilled in running projects meticulously and vigilantly
- Captivating proficiency in concise verbal and written communication
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, ideally with demonstrated experience from a global environment
- Excellent command of the English language (both speaking and writing - Danish is not a requirement)
- You have a positive mindset, a strong personal drive, and you see opportunities instead of obstacles
- You proactively find solutions to challenges and follow through until you have implemented the solution
- You are agile & result-oriented
- You are structured multi-tasker, with strong prioritization and time management skills
- You are thriving in a fast-paced environment
- You are able to navigate in ambiguity, you are open to change and to learn, and you value feedback
- You are a team-player who seeks to inject energy in every touchpoint and who likes to have fun
- You have a passion for the marketing discipline
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible.
About WS Audiology
Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.