Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around USD 2.25 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
Driven by the passion to improve quality of people’s lives, WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry, by bringing innovation and best quality in our products. With our growth ambition, we are looking for a Sales Development Manager to further grow and strengthen our market shares in Mexico.
With the emergence of multi-channel consumer behaviors and technologies, there is a need to further develop our omni-channels to grow our portfolio of products and services offered.
Based in our office in Ciudad de México you will be tasked to cover our region Mexico with key focus in developing our market share into existing customers and non-traditional channels (such as optical chains).
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Accountable for business and revenues for the country portfolio in Mexico
- Develop existing customers to grow their business
- Develop new sales channels and strategies
- Derive new business approaches as well as scale corporate initiatives
- Create and implement business plans as an entrepreneur according to business priorities
- Win over new customers to start up our hearing instrument business
- Promote a culture that focus on customers, reflects the organization’s values, encourages excellence and rewards good performance
- Working analytical in a structured manner is key in a matrix organization
- Ready to travel in the region (around 30% travel time)
- Reports to the General Manager Mexico
The successful candidate will be a sales-driven and ambitious individual, with strong business acumen in developing and executing business development strategies. You will display strong communication and interpersonal ability to work with people.
- Strong experiences in Sales, B2B and B2C of at least 3 years
- Background in medical-, optical -, or hearing aid business is a plus
- Proven capability in market research and developing GTM strategies
- Display strong organization skills in sourcing, planning, scheduling and executing strategies and events
- Customer-oriented in understanding customers’ preferences and feedback
- Working with teams in a matrix structure across the globe
- Fundamental experience in Excel and PowerPoint required
Performance and personal competencies
- Energetic and passioned character driving innovative sales approaches in a very international environment
- Clear and concise written and oral communication in English and Spanish native
- Strategic, analytical and conceptual ability combined with sound operational/tactical skills
- Ethics, confidence, managing ambiguity, and being open to change and learning
- Passion for quality and efficiency and a strong “can-do” attitude and entrepreneurial drive, extrovert persistence
- Strong team and communication skills
- Digital savvy and persistence
Join WS Audiology!
Please submit your application in English and as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.