Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful.
We are active in over 125 markets, and employ more than 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of leading hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of more than € 2 Billion.
As a global leader, our ambition is to unlock human potential by making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com and take a look at why you will love working here:
As eCommerce Lead Architect for you will be part of our Digital Platform Development team. You will work closely with our global and local business users, the global Product Management, Sales and the Technical Team and Developers. Some of them are distributed over multiple geographical locations.
You will report to our Head of Digital Platform Development.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Take full ownership of the solution designs and perform analysis of business requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise for eCommerce and interfaces to other internal applications (ERP, Loyalty, other digital services) to identify and recommend workable solutions
- Work in collaboration with project, product managers, product owners, Digital Leadership, digital experience owners, other solution architects, data architects and other stakeholders to identify needs across multiple technology solutions (Ex. CRM, E-Commerce, ERP, MES, Loyalty) and business functions to meet business needs and develop the overall implementation solution plan
- Provide technical, operational, vendor capability/viability and financial assessment of technical solutions
- Contribute to entire development lifecycle of eCommerce and microservices: Scoping, design, development, deployment, maintenance/stability
- Research and advance the newest technologies for the business developed products
- Create application architecture to solution architecture board for architecture and technical feedback and obtain approvals from board members. Collaborate with Enterprise Architects to present new technologies to EAB
- Transform requirements into technical task specifications
- Help and lead and contribute to the estimation effort for relevant proposals and/or projects
- Lead and participate in production deployment activities of solutions, features and troubleshoot / resolve issues escalated from the production environment
You most likely fit the following profile:
- University Degree in the field of Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Experience in Content Management Systems, preferably Sitecore
- Experience in .NET MVC/ .Net Core development
- Experience in Azure Cloud concepts & hosting using Azure Service Bus, Dockers, Containerization, Azure Kubernetes Services, CDN
- Implementation experience with Magento B2B, Elasticsearch , GraphQL, Node.js
- Experience with Jira and Confluence, or similar software
- Experience in coordinating and execute complex multiple projects, teams, and individuals with a proactive and adaptive mindset
- Experience in B2B Commerce is preferred
- Good Communication and presentation skills
- Agile methodology
Our corporate language is English, so you need to be confident in English, both verbally and in writing.
What we offer
We are driven by innovation and development so working with us is a constant learning curve. You will be located in our site in Erlangen, Germany with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathetic.
We offer flexible working times & opportunities for working from home. You can always get free coffee at the office and visit the subsidized cafeteria for a rich variety of lunch options. We are part of the IG Metall tariff agreement offering attractive compensation and futher benefits like contributions to the company pension plan or child-care.
Join WS Audiology
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please submit your application stating your earliest starting date and your salary expectations and we will get back to you as soon as possible.