We are seeking a senior commercial audiology expert to join our Commercial Audiology team in Global Marketing
About the team
You will be joining a driven and motivated team of audiology and evidence, specialists who are part of our global multi brand marketing department. We are an international team, we thrive on high energy, positive team spirit and inspiring collaboration. We work in a global and diverse organization, where our broad range of projects requires a positive mindset and a shared focus towards strong brands for better hearing for all.
Amongst many collaboration areas this team works closely across Global Marketing as well as with our R&D Audiology functions. We are the commercial counterparts in the development of new audiology solutions. First and foremost, we are key contributors in go-to-market campaign development to ensure strongest branded audiology stories.
About the role
The position leads the audiology domain in our downstream go to market initiatives and is a key collaborator with our brand teams. Development of all branded audiology content and narrative in alignment with our brand team is an essential part of the work. The role has the lead responsibility for all audiology content that contributes to educate, empower and inspire our customers and colleagues about our products and services in the context of audiology. The role also contributes to setting direction for commercial clinical research and authoring and disseminating key results through all media in collaboration with our clinical research team.
Your area of work spans from early solution concepts to final commercial audiology communication in the go-to-market process. You will design the core stories and coordinate the audiology content development in close collaboration with stakeholders in brand leadership and R&D Audiology. It is a significant contribution to preparing and sustaining compelling brand launches across different market and channels.
The main tasks and areas of responsibility are:
- Commercial audiology lead for audiology solutions / features
- Accountable for the core audiology narrative in all launch preparations for brand
- Responsibility for correctness of all audiology communication in B2B and B2C communication
- Global audiology leadership for brand through global networking and alignment with key local stakeholders
As you will interact with various key stakeholders, global colleagues, customers and key opinion leaders, it can require some international travel of 15-25 days a year.
We are looking for experienced candidates within the field of hearing science and/or audiology, who understand the industry and want to drive innovation and access to better hearing.
You are ambitious and a team builder, who sees success in both own and other’s achievements.
You have great presence in face2face and online interaction and you can build relations and trust with people in both contexts.
You may have extensive experience from an R&D position and want to grow in a new direction or experience from a clinical setting within audiology.
You must demonstrate strong commercial communication skills of audiology research and product benefit and claims. You are a motivating and driven specialist and you thrive with the challenges tied building the right hearing solution within a brand context and you excel at making the audiology story come to life.
Experience and performance
- You have a Master og PhD degree in hearing sciences, audiological engineering or other related fields
- You have a professional background in audiology, audiological engineering or hearing science background, which includes at least 5 years as an audiology/hearing science specialist
- You are familiar with hearing aid research and understand the science of experimental design
- You are skilled in running projects meticulously and vigilantly
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, ideally with demonstrated experience from a global environment
- Excellent command of the English language (both speaking and writing - Danish is not a requirement)
- Presenting and writing are comfortable tasks for you, and you are experienced as a presenter to professional audiences in different settings
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office programs and online presentation tools
- You are thriving in a fast-paced environment
- You can navigate in ambiguity, you are open to change and to learn, and you value feedback
- You are a team-player who seeks to inject energy in every touchpoint and who likes to have fun
- You have a passion for the marketing discipline
About WS Audiology
Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.