Do you want to facilitate our retail leadership decision-making in a globally leading hearing care company?
At WSAudiology, we are looking for a Senior Retail Analyst to support our growing Retail business. Using the latest analytic tools and processes, you will be part of the Global Commercial Data & Analytics team to maximize our offerings and deliver unparalleled data service to the business.
The ideal candidate should be skilled in generating data-driven insights, develop and execute action plans across the complete consumer journey to optimize business performance. Additionally, you should be committed to transforming data into readable, goal-driven reports for continued innovation and growth.
Who are we?
Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing-related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
What is the role?
Your main responsibility will be to develop and drive the analytics strategy for the retail leadership team, taking complicated problems and building simple frameworks. You will drive profound impact in a leading and truly global organization while creating best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization. The position is in our Global HQ in Lynge just outside Copenhagen and works directly with retail management and users to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build relationships. Moreover, you will:
- Drive the analytics strategy for WSA Retail, define requirements for our data roadmap and KPI Framework
- Execute and advocate on our principle of data democracy and full commitment to data-driven decision making
- Develop dashboards, reports, and ad hoc analyses that provide insights into the consumer journey and trends.
- Empower all WSA users to access, analyze and act on data through automatization, training, and setting best practices
- Work as an interface with our Finance department, IT, and BI and lead projects in close cooperation with business controlling
- Engage with stakeholders and functional leaders to analyze the commercial impact and set ground for data-driven decisions
- Deliver insights and deep-dive analysis to Group Management, Board, and commercial stakeholders to support strategic direction and decisions
Who do we envision you are?
You possess a master-level education with 2-3 years of experience in retail, commercial, or business analytics. It would be a bonus if you already have some experience in supporting executive leaders and/or within Retail data & analytics. Moreover, you possess the following qualifications:
- Background in retail, commercial or business analytics preferably from a consulting role in strategy, business intelligence, sales excellence, pricing, or marketing operations
- Experience in data & analytics work streams, delivering performance reporting, business intelligence, and analytics.
- Proficient in data storytelling, visualizations, and building and customizing interactive reports and dashboards, preferably by using PowerBI
- Working proficiency with complex data from multiple data sources and demonstrated ability to understand new datasets and data structures
- Experience with Microsoft Data Stack, proficient user of PowerBI, DAX, SQL, Excel, the advantage to be familiar with data integrations, reporting services, Azure and Alteryx
- You have strong communication and interpersonal ability, manage a complex matrix, and work independently with senior stakeholders
Want to join us?
Send your CV and application as soon as possible and no later than 15th of October 2021.