We are growing! Come join an organization that impacts people each and every day. We are committed to delivering the highest level of hearing care, hearing is our business. Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
WSAudiology is seeking a Full Time Bilingual Customer Service Administrator. The bilingual customer service admin is responsible for receiving, verifying and processing clients’ service orders and agreements in a face paced environment.
What we are looking for:
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Comfortable support Customer Service Reps and answering customer calls
• Attention to detail
• Strong working knowledge of related computer applications.
• Dependable, team player and positive attitude
• Must be able to speak, read and understand English and French fluently
• Order entry with accuracy
• Quality control
• Review of outstanding orders and follow up
• Inbound and outbound calls
• Benefit if familiar with Salesforce as case logging and orders are managed through salesforce
• Partner with Customer service rep on key account order status
• Creation of process documentation as needed