WS Audiology is looking for a par time student assistant to join our Global HR headquarter function where you will get the opportunity to work in a global cross-functional HR function.
Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
As a student assistant in HQ HR you will be joining the team in Lynge, consisting of HR Business Partners supporting different functions, Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, Diversity & Inclusion, Leadership Development, Payroll as well as HR Operations. We support each other across functions and work closely together in order to be the best possible support for our stakeholders and continuously developing the organization.
As a department we value each other’s expertise as well as having a laugh every day, also in times when we are all busy.
As our new Student Assistant in HR, you will be working across all of our HR functions, supporting the business with either concrete assignments or projects. Thereby, you will gain insights into all of the functions in a global HR department. We expect you to be working 15-20 hours a week and will of course be flexible during exam periods.
Some of your key tasks could include:
- Support HR Operations with all HR lifecycle areas related to updates in SuccessFactors, onboarding, contracts, anniversaries, offboarding, etc.
- Update of employment information and HR master data
- Support Talent Acquisition with tasks such as sourcing, creation of job adds and support on student recruitments
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and processes for example coordinate and implement Danish courses to employees and administration of our new Leadership training.
- Assist the HR Business Partners on admin tasks
We do not expect you, to have any prior experience within a global HR organization as we prioritize interest in the field of HR and the right attitude.
You might be at the end of your bachelor in Business Administration and Psychology or a similar field or have just started your master degree on Human Resource Management, Business Administration and Psychology or Strategy, Organization & Leadership (SOL) but any background with interest in the area of HR is welcome.
As described, we do not expect you to have any previous experience working in a HR department but value the right personality and are therefore looking for the following in you:
- A people-oriented person who is always looking for solutions and bringing quantitative improvements, with a “can-do” attitude.
- A go-doer who is not afraid to take on assignments outside scope of work
- Strong team player with teamwork spirit
- Outstanding interpersonal and intercultural skills working with local and global stakeholders.
- Displaying strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- A creative and innovative individual to drive and bring new ideas to the team
- Fluency in English is a requirement
If all of this seems to be a match with the next step in your career, please send your CV as soon as possible. We will screen and interview candidates on an ongoing basis.