The opportunity for an exciting role in the WS Audiology commercial organization as being part of developing and executing the sales excellence strategy in our global retail sales channel across 18 markets. You will be part of a high-performing team that has ambitions for your development, and where you are able to heavily influence your role and way of working.
The position is located in our Global Headquarters in Lynge and reports to the Global Head of Retail Training and Development.
In this role, you will take lead in developing, implementing, and managing our global retail sales training program. This encompasses working with local retail champions in our sales affiliates, as well as developing and managing virtual training and e-learning modules for our global retail affiliates. This role requires a commercial and digital mindset, and the ability to drive change within the organization.
- Developing, implementing, and managing a winning training concept for the retail sales channel with a consistent KPI tracking system to monitor the effectiveness of the training.
- Developing and owning the IT training platform to drive scalability within the markets and support local execution
- Creating compelling virtual training modules and content for the training platform
- Leveraging the WSA digital eco-system for the retail channel to maximize efficiency and deliver a seamless customer experience
- Influence and build bridges with the local and global teams to ensure stakeholder alignment and coordination of efforts
- Contributing to the global training community by enabling engagement, sharing best practices, and role-modeling a continuous improvement approach
You will be the right candidate if:
You are an experienced sales trainer with experience in developing and executing especially virtual sales training and competency development programs for global sales teams. You are good at developing, curating, and executing digital training such as e-learning modules and webinars, and you thrive in a dynamic and complex business environment with many stakeholders.
You will take lead on driving tasks, and you can lead yourself and others. You are capable of not only identifying the right solution, but also of implementing the solution., and you and you set high ambitions for yourself and your colleagues, and you have a preference for working in a high-performing environment that also sets high ambitions for your own development. You understand the dynamics of a setup with HQ and local markets, and you can travel globally for approximately 10-20 days per year.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree in business, finance, economics, marketing, or equivalent
- Min. 2 years of experience within developing virtual sales training concepts, ideally from an in-house global training function
- Proficient in digital training management systems and e-learning tools, and experience in the roll-out of digital training programs
- Proficient in MS tools
- Experience in stakeholder management, ideally with experience from a global environment
- Strong proficiency in digital facilitation of meetings and workshops
- Strong proficiency in international project management, ideally with a project management certification
Performance and personal competencies:
- Energetic, empathetic, and passioned character, who sees opportunities instead of obstacles
- Customer mindset with a focus on value creation and commercial impact of training
- Ethical, confident, and ability to manage ambiguity and being open to change and learning
- Excellent proficiency in English in both speaking and writing
- Intercultural sensitivity helps build bridges across regions, cultures, and teams
Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing-related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.